At Babylon CrossFit we are 100% invested in our members’ health. What does that mean? We want to see you function and move to your maximum capabilities in and out of the gym. We accomplish this by starting at a foundational level of nutrition.
1:1 Nutrition Coaching Program
12 Week Individualized Program
Our goal is to foster a positive relationship between yourself and food, get you feeling good by eating foods that support all of your body’s systems and guide you through consistent habit building to achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself.
You’ll work directly with a certified nutrition coach to meet and maintain optimum levels of nutrition through a customized nutrition plan based on your individual needs. We target behaviors/mindsets, habits, and goals in all of our sessions to help you feel your best.
What is included?
- Work 1:1 with a certified nutrition coach for 12 weeks.
- 1st in-person meeting (1 hour long) includes a review of the initial client questionnaire, discussion of nutrition and physical goals, body measurements (tape measure, BMI, and weight), setting of initial goals (formulated between the client and coach) and a beginning portion control/macro plan.
- 6 half-hour meetings (face-to-face or virtual depending on client preference) scheduled at the client’s discretion (bi-weekly yields the best results). During these meetings, a check-in on current goals will take place. New goals for the upcoming weeks will be made and any questions the client has will be answered or researched. In addition, activities during these meetings may entail habit building, goal setting, mindset activities, etc. (based on client needs).
- Weekly communication via nutrition logging App to keep the client accountable, on track, and to answer any questions that arise. Response time will be within 24 hours.
- 8th and final meeting (1 hour) to close out the program. Discuss progress made, mindsets/behaviors to continue, and future goals. Final body measurements (tape measure, BMI, and weight) will be taken and a maintenance plan for portion control or macro counting will be provided.
Pricing and Agreements
- Price: $350 for the 12-week program, paid in one installment at the 1st face-to-face meeting
- Client waiver and client and coach confidentiality agreement will be signed during the 1st face-to-face meeting.
“The nutrition program at Babylon CrossFit is the real deal. As a former Division 1 athlete and avid crossfitter, I thought I had all the tools to maintain a healthy work-life balance. I learned fast from Heraclitus, “the only constant in life is change.” After many years of feeling heavy, bloated, and fatigued, I knew it was time for something different.
Coach Melissa stepped into action and helped me make the necessary adjustments to achieve my personal goals. The nutrition program focuses on more than food choices and options. Coach Melissa was there every step of the way with specialized and tailored worksheets, accountability checks, and consistent positive reinforcement. It was a complete lifestyle and mindset transformation. I am proud and grateful to say I have more focus, energy, and confidence than ever before. Thank you, Coach Melissa, and Babylon CrossFit for being the constant in a life full of change.” – Anonymous